Panola College Student ID Card
Use your Panola Card as your official student ID for all of your on-campus needs.
IT IS REQUIRED THAT ALL PANOLA COLLEGE STUDENTS OBTAIN AND CARRY A PANOLA CARD.
For information on how to obtain your Panola Card, call the Student Services Office at 903-693-2000 or visit the second floor of the Charles C. Matthews Foundation Student Center. Students may also obtain a Panola Card at the Marshall College Center and the Shelby Regional Training Center.
How can you use a Panola College student ID card?
- Receive financial aid disbursements (unless student designates another financial institution) www.herringbank.com/students/panolacard
- Purchase food through your meal plan
- Check out books from the library
- Attend athletic and fine arts events
- Receive student discounts from participating merchants
- Access the Fitness Center
- Optional access to a Herring Bank checking account with Debit Card capabilities
Panola Card and your Herring Bank checking account
Panola College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Panola Card. The Panola Card is a multi-functional card that allows you to open an optional checking account that offers free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard signature or pin-based transactions. It’s an easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off-campus.
- No monthly service fee
- Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on and around campus
- Free access to online banking – check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access. www.panolacard.com
- Get paid faster - when you request direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
Need to report a lost or stolen card?
- Contact Herring Bank at 1-866-348-3435.
- Pick up a new card from the Student Success Office in the Charles C. Matthews Foundation Student Center.