When is the deadline for submitting the FAFSA?
The FAFSA and all necessary paperwork should be completed before your bill is due for the semester.
When do we get excess funds?
Fall 2021 financial aid excess funds will be dispersed on September 30, 2021.
How do I get a loan?
You MUST be enrolled in 6 credit hours to qualify for loans:
- Complete "Applying for Financial Aid" steps first
- Complete the Entrance Counseling
- Complete the Loan agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN)
- Complete the Direct Loan Request form
See "Apply for a Student Loan" for more information on the Financial Aid page.
Where can I get an update on the status of my financial aid?
You can find your log into Student CampusConnect and select "Review Financial Aid".
If I drop a class, will this affect my financial aid?
Maybe. This is different for each individual student. Please contact the financial office to find out how dropping a class affects your personal financial aid.
Can I receive aid for the summer?
Financial aid is available for summer course. To see if you qualify, complete the summer I and II financial aid applications starting in April.
Who do I contact with questions about filling out my FAFSA?
The financial aid office can help you! Call us at 903-693-2035 or email us email@example.com.
Steps for applying for financial aid
Applying for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the additional paperwork required by the Department of Education -- you must log into Student CampusConnect to complete missing documents
Where can I find scholarships?
Here is the link to the scholarship webpage