Panola College Financial Aid Office
Welcome to the Panola College Financial Aid Office! You're in the right place to get all the information you need about: qualifying for, applying for, and receiving financial aid.
The Financial Aid Office at Panola College is committed to providing a high level of service and support to the students of PC. By providing this support we allow students to achieve their educational goals through the removal of any financial barriers or obstacles on their road toward attending college.
Refund date for the Spring semester is March 29, 2019
Applying for Financial Aid
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete the additional paperwork required by the Department of Education -- students must log into Campus Connect to see missing documents
- Request an IRS Income Tax Transcript or call (800) 908-9946
- Request a Non-filing letter or call (800) 908-9946
Applying for a Student Loan
You MUST be enrolled in 6 credit hours to qualify for loans
- Please complete "Applying for Financial Aid" steps first
- Complete the Entrance Counseling
- Complete the Loan agreement for Subsidized/Unsubsidized Loan (MPN)
- Complete the Direct Loan Request form
» You will receive notification about additional information that may be required once your FAFSA has been processed. You will be notified through your Panola College email. ALL Official Financial Aid correspondence will go to your Panola email. You may not receive Federal Financial Aid at different schools in the same semester.
» IRS Income Tax Transcript Number (800) 908-9946
» Check Campus Connect for awards.
» Call (903) 693-2039 for more information.
»You must accept your student loan(s) in Campus Connect
Return to Title IV
Policy on Return to Title IV (R2T4) - The U. S. Department of Education (USDOE) requires schools to calculate a R2T4 for students that stop attending class, or totally withdraw before the 60% point of the semester. This could result in the school having to refund federal funds to the USDOE. The funds will be returned in the following order: Unsubsidized loan funds, Subsidized loan funds, then the Pell Grant funds. The student is then responsible for paying the school the amount that was refunded.
Federal Work Study
Federal Work Study information and applications are available in the Human Resources Office. For additional information please click here.