Alumnus of the Year
The Panola College Alumnus of the Year award was founded in 2004 to recognize alumni who have enhanced the reputation of the college by distinguishing themselves in their careers and have made significant contributions to their community through professional service, public service and civic activities.
- Nominee must be a Panola College Alumnus
- Nominee must have made significant contributions to their community, state and nation through professional service, public service and/or civic activities.
- Nominee must be someone the faculty, staff, students, and alumni will take pride in and be inspired by his/her integrity and gained respect of others surrounding him/her.
- Nominee must be present at award ceremony.
- Nominee may not be a current employee of Panola College.
- Current members of the Alumni Association Board of Directors and past recipients of any Alumni Award are not eligible for these awards.
Nominations are reviewed annually during the spring semester and honorees are selected by a committee. The award is presented by the President at a time determined by Panola College. To submit a nomination, please complete each section of the form below. The nominator must provide all materials pertinent to the nomination.