Voice and Diction
- State Approval Code: 2310015812
- Semester Credit Hours: 3
- Lecture Hours per Week: 3
- Contact Hours per Semester: 48
Basic Intellectual Compentencies in the Core Curriculum
Perspectives in the Core Curriculum
- Recognize the importance of maintaining health and wellness.
- Develop a capacity to use knowledge of how technology and science affect their lives.
- Develop the ability to make aesthetic judgments.
Core Components and Related Exemplary Educational Objectives
Communication (composition, speech, modern language)
- To understand the importance of specifying audience and purpose and to select appropriate communications choices.
Instructional Goals and Purposes
Panola College's instructional goals include 1) creating an academic atmosphere in which students may develop their intellects and skills and 2) providing courses so students may receive a certificate/an associate degree or transfer to a senior institution that offers baccalaureate degrees.