It is mandatory that all students and staff on the Panola College Campus and at remote sites in Center and Marshall obtain and carry a Panola Card ID.
You'll use your Panola Card ID often, so make sure to carry it with you at all times.
You'll need it to:
• Receive financial aid disbursements
• Purchase food through your meal plan
• Attend athletic events
• Receive student discounts from participating merchants
Panola College and Herring Bank have teamed up to offer you a convenient, one-card solution with the Panola Card ID. The Panola Card ID is a MasterCard Debit Student ID which allows you free access to Herring Bank ATMs and to make no-fee purchases at merchant locations that accept MasterCard or pin-based transactions. It's the easy way to access cash and make purchases on and off campus.
A Herring Bank College checking account offers you:
• No monthly service fee
• Easy access to free Herring Bank ATMs on campus
• Free access to online banking - check balances and view your checking account statement online from anywhere you have internet access at www.PanolaCard.com
• Get paid faster - direct deposit of your financial aid and/or direct deposit of your paycheck
You also have the ability to change the account number associated with your Panola Card ID to any account at any bank. Just log onto CampusConnect and click on Designate Direct Deposit to start the process.
Visit the Student Success Center to get your Panola Card ID. Use your new Panola Card ID, your official student ID, for all of your on-campus needs and to access your optional Herring Bank checking account.
For information on how to obtain your Panola Card ID, call the Student Success Center office at 903-693-2038 or visit the Student Success Center office located in the Miller Building on the Carthage campus.
Need to report a lost or stolen card? Contact Herring Bank 24 x 7 at 1-866-348-3435. You also will need to go to the Student Success Center to get your new card.