If you are currently enrolled in a career-technical program of study, you may be eligible for our Child Care Assistance Program. Our Child Care Assistance Program assists with the costs and fees of day care or after school care for your children. This program is designed to help eligible students pay for child care services during the period of time school is in session.
To become a candidate for child care services, you must:
- Have a completed child care application on file.
- Use a licensed day care center.
- Be a full-time career-technical student on any Panola College Campus.
- Provide a letter of acceptance from your respective department (if applicable).
- Provide proof of financial need for assistance (copy of financial aid award letter).
- Provide a signed copy of current income tax return.
- Maintain a minimum 2.0 grade point average and have regular attendance.
- Provide a current class schedule.
- Be a single parent, displaced homemaker, dislocated worker, homemaker or adult re-entering college.
- Not be a prior recipient of child care assistance at Panola College.
All documentation must be turned in for your application to be considered complete.
Panola College does not guarantee a continuation of the child care program from semester to semester and that assistance is subject to cancellation when funds are no longer available.
For more information on our Child Care Assistance Program, please call Stacy Gee at (903) 693-2046 or email email@example.com.