Rules and Regulations
- There will be two competitive categories: Tastiest and Spiciest. Contestants may enter both categories if they wish.
- There is a $10 dollar entry fee for each category. This money will be used as the prize for the winners of each category.
- Chili is to be brought ready to eat.
- Contestants are responsible for supplying their own utensils and products relating to their chili submission. Contestants will also be responsible for regulating the serving temperature of their chili.
- SGA will provide spoons and cups for serving samples
- Each contestant must cook a minimum of 2 quarts for the competition.
- Each contestant will be assigned a contestant number. This number will be placed in front of each serving mechanism that the contestant has entered.
- Each contestant is responsible for picking up their left of chili and containers when the contest is over. Any items left after the competition will be collected by SGA.
- In this competition, the chili will be blind judged. Judges will score each category on a scale from 1-10, with 10 being the best. The contestant who has the highest combined score in a particular category will be declared the winner of that category.
- In this contest, teachers, faculty, and staff will submit their chili samples and students will judge.
- When the judging is over, the remaining chili will be available for free sampling by everyone present.
- The winners of the 2 categories will split the entry fees as the prize. The more contestants that enter, the bigger the prizes will be.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Cost:$10 Entry Fee
Save this Event:iCalendar
Windows Live Calendar
Share this Event:Email to a Friend