Required Internet Postings
- The College District's Compact with Texans under Government Code 2114.006. [See AFA]
- On the first frame of the homepage and in a font that is larger than the font of the
majority of the text on the home page, an accessible link to the college district's
online resumes maintained on the Coordinating Board's Internet website under Education
Code 51A.003. [See AFA]
The online resumes link is published under the Quick Links section on our homepage.
- The cost of attendance for a first-time entering full-time student in accordance with
the uniform standards prescribed by the Commissioner, under Education Code 61.0777
and 19 TAC 21.222. [See AFA]
This is published in the College online catalog and in the online schedule of classes.
- In a prominent location, that is not more than three hyperlinks from the website's
home page, a link to the postsecondary and career information posted on the Texas
Education Agency’s Internet website, under Education Code 7.040. [See AFA]
The Texas Education Agency website, Own Your Own Future, is listed in the Students & Parents section on the bottom of the homepage.
- An election notice, under Election Code 85.007. [See BBB]
Panola College does not currently have an upcoming election.
- Conflicts disclosure statements and questionnaires, under Local Government Code 176.009.
[See BBFA, CFE]
The conflicts disclosure statements and the conflicts disclosure questionnaires are located on the Fiscal Services Forms and Documents page.
- Notice of a Board meeting and, if the College district contains all or part of the area within the corporate boundaries of a municipality with a population of 48,000 or more, the agenda for a Board meeting, under Education Code 551.056. [See BD]
- Any written agenda and related supplemental written materials for a board meeting, as well as a broadcast of the board meeting followed by an archived version of that broadcast, if the junior college district has a total student enrollment of more than 20,000 in any semester of the preceding academic year, under Government Code 551.1282. [See BD]
- On the home page the prescribed statement if the College District proposes to increase
the amount of taxes to fund maintenance and operation expenditures, under Tax Code
26.05. [See CAI]
A tax increase is not currently being requested.
- If the website is generally accessible, a link to the state expenditure database under Government Code 2054.126. [See CDA]
The state expenditure database link is found on the Panola College Fiscal Services page
- A copy of the college district's financial transactions, under Education Code 51.9741. [See CDA]
- An annual debt obligation report or link to where the information is located and the
contact information for the college district’s main office, under Local Government
Code 140.008. [See CDA]
The debt obligation report can be accessed via the Fiscal Services page which also includes a directory of contact information for the financial officers.
- A College District shall report its energy usage information on a publicly accessible Internet website with an interface designed for ease of navigation, if available, under Government Code 2265.001. [See CH]
- In a prominent location, the code of conduct for the college District's officers,
employees, and agents under 20 U.S.C. 1094. [See DBD]
The Faculty Code of Professional Ethics is displayed on page five of the Faculty Handbook.
The Board Members Statement of Ethics is listed in the online Board Policy Manual which is found by taking the Board Policy link on the About page.
- Information regarding college district employees and employee compensation, as provided
by Government Code 659.026. [See DEA]
The Faculty Salary Schedule and Support Staff Salary Schedule are located on the Human Resources page.
- Information regarding a gift, grant, donation, or other consideration from a person
that the person designated to be used as a salary supplement, and related conflict
of interest provisions, as provided by Government Code 659.0201. [See DEA]
Panola College does not allow donations/gifts for salary increases.
- The end-of-course evaluations of faculty according to a plan developed under Education
Code 51.974(h) and 19 TAC 4.227(10) and 4.228(e). [See DLA]
The end-of-course evaluations are listed in the detailed directory information displayed when the faculty member is selected.
- The International Standard Book Number (ISBN) and retail price information of required
and recommended college textbooks and supplemental materials for each course listed
in the institution’s course schedule used for preregistration and registration purposes
as provided by 20 USC 1015b. [See EDA]
The ISBN for each textbook is listed in the course syllabi for each class and the prices can be found from the Panola College Store.
- Information about each undergraduate classroom course offered for credit not later
than the seventh day after the first day of classes for the semester or other academic
term during which the course is offered as provided by Education Code 51.974 and 19
TAC 4.225 to 4.228. [See EFA]
Course descriptions for all credit classes begin on page 240 of the college catalog.
- The College District's policy to grant undergraduate course credit to entering freshmen
students who have successfully completed the International Baccalaureate Diploma Program
who have achieved required scores on one or more examinations in the Advanced Placement
Program or the College-Level Examination Program, or who have successfully completed
one or more courses offered through concurrent enrollment in high school and at an
institution of higher education with the application materials under Education Code
51.968. [See EGA]
The International Baccalaureate Diploma Program is published on page 25 of the college catalog.
- Guidelines addressing the practices of the College District regarding the transfer of course credit under Education Code 61.830. [See EGA] The college transfer student policy is published on page 19 of the College catalog.
- The mental health resources available to students at the college district on a dedicated website, under Education Code 51.9193. [See FFCA]